Mr. Daniel has managed and/or handled labor and employment issues for clients in over 40 states. Mr. Daniel travels extensively to work face to face with clients on strategic issues. The variety of issues Mr. Daniel has handled or managed for clients run the full spectrum including:
- Represented clients in over 100 certification or decertification elections
- Negotiated dozens of labor agreements and handled accompanying arbitrations
- Managed the labor and employment aspects of due diligence on numerous acquisitions, including working as coordinating council on these issues with some of the nation’s largest and most prestigious corporate law firms
- Tried numerous NLRB ULP trials including a 6 day trial in Brooklyn in 2013 before the NLRB resulting in a total win and dismissal of the charges by the NLRB
- Assisted management in developing and successfully implementing a plan to alleviate the threat of contempt or other unusual remedies for a new client that had a history of labor law violations
- Manages strategy and risk assessment on hundreds of EEO and other litigation matters for a variety of clients.
Representative clients include: Harris Teeter, Brinks, Universal Forest Products, Goya, McLeod Health, The Hartford, Crown Holdings, PM Hospitality Strategies